Person in charge: Centros Médicos Cemovil, S.L. Purpose: To contact you in order to send you information about our services. Legitimacy: Consent of the interested party. Addressees: Cessions that must be made as a consequence of a legal obligation. Rights: Access, rectification, limitation, deletion, portability, opposition, as well as other rights. Origin: Own interested party.
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website, in order to improve their usability, to know the habits or navigation needs of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available for the management of the services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them with the aim of informing them about the use and purpose of these. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of the present Policy on the part of these users.
Centros Médicos Cemovil, S.L. uses the following types of cookies
Classified by their ownership:
– Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
– Third party cookies: sent and managed by a third party not related to the entity, in an anonymous way, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through the entity’s web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
– Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
– Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by its duration:
– Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
– Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum indispensable to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw this consent, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted at
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
© 2020 Centre Mèdic Lesseps. All rights reserved.